- 12 – 4×4 egg roll wrappers
- 1 cup cooked and shredded chicken (I used Rotisserie chicken)
- 2/3 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese(optional)
- 1 cup dry cole slaw
- 1/2 of a small onion thinly Sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lay egg roll wrappers on a clean cutting board. In a small bowl, mix chicken and BBQ sauce until well coated. The meat should be moist with sauce.
- Place 1.5 Tablespoons of the cole slaw on the diagonal of the bottom right corner of the wrappers. Next, place 2 tablespoons of the chicken evenly on top of the slaw. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the cheddar cheese over the chicken. Top with a few thin sliced onions.
How to fold the roll: Fold the bottom right corner over the mixture so that it covers it completely, with the tip of the corner now pointing to the center of the egg roll wrapper. Fold in the bottom left corner, then the right corner. It should look like an envelope. Roll the wrap upward one time, leaving the top left corner open. Wet your index finger in the small bowl of water and press to moisten the top left corner. Now fold that down on top of the filled roll, sealing it like you would an envelope.
Repeat until all the rolls are made
Place the rolls on a greased cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Spritz each roll evenly with nonstick cooking spray. Bake on one side for 6 -7 minutes. Remove from over and flip the rolls on the other side. Bake for another 6-7 minutes or until the rolls are crisp and a light golden brown.